GOOD TO GO Sale on Now! BOOK 3 OR MORE NIGHTS AND SAVE 40% with BONUS FREE WI-FI
On Sale until midnight 20th October, 2021 OR UNTIL SOLD OUT. But hurry, rooms are limited and selling fast. Book early and save 40% off selected room types for travel from 4th October, 2021 until 31st March, 2022 for stays of 3 nights or longer!
BE QUICK AND SECURE YOUR ACCOMMODATION NOW (NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED AND FINAL PAYMENT REQUIRED 7 DAYS PRIOR TO TRAVEL) AND COMBINE WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S 50% AIRFARES INITIATIVE.
FLEXIBLE TERMS TO PUT YOUR MIND AT EASE: This heavily discounted offers (normally non refundable) are fully flexible more than 7 days from check-in date. That means you can change your dates or cancel without penalty if more than 7 days from the date you planned to arrive...no questions asked. Additionally, full payment is not required until 7 days prior to arrival. So go ahead, reserve your fantastic rate today with confidence.
See below for detailed booking terms and conditions*
BONUS: FREE WiFi and FOXTEL
NO CREDIT CARD FEES WHEN PAYING WITH MASTERCARD OR VISA. (A 2.95% surcharge applies when paying with AMEX).
- Full payment required no later than 7 days prior to travel.
- Cancellations or amendments are permitted at no charge if cancelled more than 7 days prior to travel. (Cancellations within 7 Days or less or no-shows incur 100% cancellation fee)
- Not in conjunction with any other special
- Limited availability
- Discount is applied to base rate of the apartment only. Extra person/foldaway bed rate does not receive the discount.
- Rates do not apply to group bookings. Four (4) or more apartments booked as one booking or a combination of four (4) separate bookings travelling together considered a group
- WiFi/Foxtel cannot be subsituted or redeemed for cash.
- Some exclusion dates apply.
How To Book
Your requested dates have been highlighted on the grid below. Please choose the rate offer by clicking on the "Book" button to the right of the availability grid.
To choose alternative dates click on the rate boxes to activate/deactivate the tick boxes.
*Prices displayed on the rate grid may appear as rounded figures in whole dollars - this is for display purposes - decimal places will appear on subsequent pages.